“12 Little-Known Facts and Insider Secrets Every
Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their
Data and Choosing a Remote Backup Service”
If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information shared. This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data backups.
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 7 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any remote backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.
Request a FREE report
Networth has been our IT solution for over 16 years and for a very good reason. The people at Networth are committed to excellence in service and support and we have come to rely on their expertise and experience. Whether it's their quick response to our client or network problems or their insight into infrastructure and technology planning, upgrades and/or deployment, I am pleased to say that our network uptime and reliability and user productivity has been maintained at very high levels all these years in large part to our partnership with Networth and their team of professionals.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Our company has always been very progressive with our IT infrastructure. For 10 years we used various companies to manage our systems but we never seemed to get ahead of the curve. In retrospect we were always being reactive to our problems by putting "band-aids" on our issues. Then everything changed 3 years ago when we connected with NETWORTH. After spending the time to understand our current requirements, budget and goals, NETWORTH dramatically transformed our infrastructure into a more productive and simplified managed system. One of the biggest benefits we've received from working with NETWORTH is knowing that each member of their value added team are always available and looking out for us. This allows us to focus on growing our business. That "peace of mind" is priceless!
The Finance Department Limited