The Business Owners' Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees, Budgeting And Contracts
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support And How To
Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras,
Hidden Fees And Fake, Lowball Estimates
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Complete This Form to Gain Instant Access
Or Call Us: 1.800.638.9784
Or Email: MyIT@networth.ca
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Their pricing is competitive, service efficient, and the NETWORTH team is especially good at delivering your order on time and on budget
NETWORTH has been our primary source for all our computing needs since 1998. Brian and his staff are easy to work with, have a broad range of knowledge and they are very quick to respond. This "one stop shop" solution makes Liftow’s purchasing process very efficient.
General Manager I.S.