IT Inside Sales Representative
The purpose of the Inside Sales Representative position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products.
- Responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sale opportunities.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Receive requests for service and products details from prospects and provide timely responses.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Properly enter all sales leads and prospects into ConnectWise in a timely manner.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Work through a daily list of sales activities in ConnectWise.
- Communicate and report sales forecasts to the Outside Sales Team.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review relevant publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inside sales experience with selling similar offerings.
- Possess a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.