Exclusive FREE Report:
“What Every Small Business Owner Must Know About
Protecting And Preserving Their Company’s Critical
Data And Computer Systems”
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business,
This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
This report will outline in plain, non-technical English common mistakes that many small business owners make with their computer network that cost them thousands in lost sales, productivity, and computer repair bills, as well as providing an easy, proven way to reduce or completely eliminate the financial expense and frustration of these oversights.
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Get Your Free Report Now by Completing the Form on the Right
Or Call Us Direct: (905) 820-5555
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
Networth has been our IT solution for over 16 years and for a very good reason. The people at Networth are committed to excellence in service and support and we have come to rely on their expertise and experience. Whether it's their quick response to our client or network problems or their insight into infrastructure and technology planning, upgrades and/or deployment, I am pleased to say that our network uptime and reliability and user productivity has been maintained at very high levels all these years in large part to our partnership with Networth and their team of professionals.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Our company has always been very progressive with our IT infrastructure. For 10 years we used various companies to manage our systems but we never seemed to get ahead of the curve. In retrospect we were always being reactive to our problems by putting "band-aids" on our issues. Then everything changed 3 years ago when we connected with NETWORTH. After spending the time to understand our current requirements, budget and goals, NETWORTH dramatically transformed our infrastructure into a more productive and simplified managed system. One of the biggest benefits we've received from working with NETWORTH is knowing that each member of their value added team are always available and looking out for us. This allows us to focus on growing our business. That "peace of mind" is priceless!
The Finance Department Limited