My365 – Todays Modern Office
Reimagine Business Productivity
Enterprises are always seeking to maximize their return on investment while having more time to focus on core operations. With a technological empowered world and business communication done through email, you need a service that manages this for you most efficiently.
My365 – Microsoft’s Office 365 helps customers achieve the following:
- Bolster business agility
- Enhance access to information
- Increase collaborative culture
- Support a mobile workforce
My365 brings together our most trusted productivity solutions—Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint® Online, and Microsoft Lync™ Online—with Microsoft Office across platforms and devices.
5 reasons why you should switch to My365:
- The consistent Office experience across PC, browsers and devices allows organizations the simplicity and flexibility of the cloud while improving the functionality that users expect and need
- Customers receive email and instant messaging capabilities to help communicate effectively with their co-workers, customers, and partners. They can easily collaborate on projects using online meetings and web conferencing while minimizing travel and meeting costs
- The familiarity of Office tools can also reduce training costs for onboarding to a cloud service
- The power of cloud-based services is that they are always up-to-date and offer an experience that gradually improves over time. Microsoft customers will receive advance notice of significant changes to Office 365 so they can plan effectively
- With My365, customer data is protected and not accessed for advertising purposes or similar commercial purposes. Customers remain the sole owner of their data
We want your productivity to stay the core focus in your business while allowing you to enjoy the latest in Office technology. Let us show you how the cohesive set of My365 social, collaboration, and communications technologies will enable your company to work like a network.
Order My365 today and transform your business productivity