MyDatto – Intelligent Business Continuity
Protecting Business Data, No Matter Where It Lives
Going beyond data protection; delivering automated assurance, continuous protection, secured storage, and instant recovery.
What is MyDatto? It is the leading provider of backup, disaster recovery (BDR), and business continuity solutions targeted to the small to medium sized business (SMB) market. By being designed around the hybrid cloud platform, is it the most reliable and efficient way to back up data securely and ensure that it is recoverable in any disaster scenario.
Traditional and outdated backup methods simply can’t keep up with today’s business requirements.
I’m talking tapes, disk, and strict NAS devices. It's time you make the switch to our super charged MyDatto service. Guaranteed as the most innovative, reliable method to backup, restore, and secure your online data storage.
10 benefits NETWORTH’s MyDatto will give you:
- Off-site backups stored in a Canadian SSAE 16 data center
- Downtime after a disaster is reduced to hours, minutes, or even seconds
- Full automation backup process–very little manual management required
- Automated screenshots are taken and reported to ensure each backup was successful and can be booted at any time
- Each backup is saved in multiple locations: local appliance and datacentre
- Quick and efficient transferring of files to off-site data centers, even with low bandwidth or busy network environments. Critical data can be prioritized to be transferred off-site first
- Incremental backups can be instantly virtualized, rather than the entire backup chain
- Eliminates downtime in the event of a disaster by allowing your business to run off the secure cloud
- AES 256 and SSL key-based encryption ensures data is safe and meets industry regulations
- Minimal risk of corrupted backups or data loss
Datto’s family of software and hardware will provide you with total data protection, permanent downtime elimination, and state of the art data backup all in the lowest cost possible.
No matter where your data lives, it’s safe with MyDatto