The purpose of the Marketing Representative position is to support the ongoing initiatives and daily functions of the Sales and Marketing Department that include, but are not limited to: marketing materials, communications, sales and administrative tasks.
- Develop marketing materials and communications to be distributed to new potential customers and alumni customers in ConnectWise.
- Develop marketing tracks in ConnectWise that distribute materials and communications at specified intervals.
- Prepare and procure advertising materials required for packaging, advertising, and promotion of service and product offerings.
- Assist the President in development and maintenance of departmental goals and strategies.
- Manage the company’s social media outlets on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Assist in managing public relations for the company through numerous media and communications outlets.
- Event coordination: local business events, trade shows, and other various prospecting events.
- Special projects for the Marketing Department (as reviewed and defined by the President).
- Perform administrative marketing tasks that include documenting campaigns, drafting communications, designing marketing materials, and establishing and maintaining training programs that cover service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Support the President by performing general office functions.
- Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather documentation and data for supporting all sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our marketing program and execute it.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
- Utilize ConnectWise Projects where applicable: to organize and manage events or various long term marketing projects.
- Assist the Sales Team as needed.
- Attend meetings and ensure marketing and sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Experience in customer and market research.
- Experience in project management and completing tasks according to a defined work plan.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, advertising or a related field..
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- 2 years of marketing experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.